Why become a member? ×

Wilkinson Sword bass in great nick!!

For any Blade lovers out there!

Started at £200 but some kind person has told the seller of the true value (said through gritted teeth!!)

Still a bargain IMO.......

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110250151083&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=001[/url]

[quote name='paul, the' post='195000' date='May 8 2008, 09:11 PM']My old teacher has played a Blade for years. I can't remember the tone, but it weighed a tonne(sp?).

Rare, and enough so that no one seems to know they exist.[/quote]

They`ve been around for years and I`ve only ever played the Strats. Great sound and quality! I`d imagine the basses would be of a similar standard.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='196149' date='May 10 2008, 06:21 PM']Looking at that pic I assume that bass case wasn't designed for the Blade bass :huh:

If he slams that shut he'll leave some nasty marks on the headstock :)[/quote]

It looks like a brick wrapped in fuzzy cloth!

Will someone please buy this! I dont really need it and I find myself gazing lovingly at the listing everyday!!

Musn`t buy......don`t need!........musn`t buy!!......dont..n

The guy pulled the listing with an hour go saying that there were 25 watchers and no bids!! Email him with sensible offers!!

Does that strike anyone else as a bit fishy? Surely he must know that most bids will come in the last few minutes or is it deliberate ruse to create a transaction outwith ebay?

Bugger....I wanted that! :)