Why become a member? ×

Introducing StevieG

steven gayle

Saw this great site for bassists and thought I'd sign up to share some thoughts and egt some ideas and expertise about being a better musician and bassist. I play a westone thunder that I've had for 30 years and a 78 Fender P Bass whcih was given to me by a good friend about 12 years ago. The Westone is my favourite bass solid, reliable, no frills but really versatile. I have an 250w HH Bass machine and a Hiwatt cab 2 x 15. The bass machine an awesome peice of kit, old but in great shape.

I play in a reggae band and admire Robbie Shakespeare, Aston Barret for their lines. Jaco of course. Looking forward to some good conversations , advice and support from my bass community. One Love
StevieG

Hi Stevie,

One Love right back atcha. :)
Welcome to BC, the greatest ever basschat forum in history with the name basschat.co.uk!
I see a lot of love for the Westones here on BC. Back in the days I was stupid enough to just assume they were just another brand not worthy of investigation.

Anyway, join the banter and enjoy your stay.

best,
bert