Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN: 2x Aguilar DB212s, Chocolate Thunder

Higgie

Right guys, sorry for the brief ad, will udpate with pictures properly tomorrow. Could REALLY do with the cash so I'm not really open to trades, having said that, a Sadowsky Metro or Vintage Fender/Rickenbacker/Musicman would definitely interest me, or a Barefaced SuperTwelve with tweeter would also get my attention.

For sale are my DB212's in Chocolate Thunder. They are 9/10 condition wise, they both have Aguilar Padded covers and the castors for them. They are 8ohms, and handle 600 watts a piece. They are fantastic sounding cabs (in fact they are the best cabs I've ever used), but with the amount of cruise work I'm now doing I have no need for such a big rig now, and it's not fair on my poor old mum to have her living room taken up by gear that I now hardly use!

I'm looking for a quick sale, as I've been offered another cruise and would like to sell before I go, so how about [b]£975 + postage, or £500 plus postage each[/b]. I also had the chance to pick up a spare driver too, so I will include it for free if you buy both cabs. If you only want one cab, and the speaker, call it [b]£575 incl. postage[/b].

Cheers

[size=6]THESE ARE NOW WITHDRAWN[/size]

Edited by Higgie

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Higgie123/Bass%20Stuff/My%20Rig/IMG_0612.jpg[/IMG]

There is a little bit of scuffing on the underside of the cabs (to be expected, as they are exposed when transporting them) but it's not terrible, and there are no visible marks on any of the visible sides. Edited by Higgie

[quote name='crez5150' timestamp='1351077477' post='1846941']
Want!!!!!!! no cash :(
[/quote]

Ah sorry Jay, they're not going for free ;)

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1351077831' post='1846951']
You are wrong, mums dig that stuff!
[/quote]

Haha, if only you were right - I'd keep the rig! Lol.

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1351076828' post='1846935']
But chocolate thunder is sexier! And more chocolatey! And that's never a bad thing ;)
[/quote]

Yes but I'm more of a "Classic" person :rolleyes:

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1351106861' post='1847509']
These were mine originally. Ordered fresh from Aguilar. Higgie is a pleasure to deal with.

The DB212 is my favourite cabinet. I now have one classic black 4 ohm version.

I wish I'd never sold these...
[/quote]

OK then, easy solution here: what about I buy your Classic black cab and then you buy Higgie's rig back? :)

Edited by PauBass

Unfortunately not mate. I'd love to be in the position where I could be a bit more open towards trades, but it's just not possible at the moment.

Price Drop. Come on guys - £975 for this rig is outstanding. I paid a fair bit more than that for them and would have gladly paid more. Someone will get the deal of the century at these prices, but be quick, I leave friday!

Edited by Higgie

Right tell you what, today only, £900 + postage. That's not much dearer than one cab, brand new, and that would be without the castors, or the padded cover. You're probably saving about £900-1k all in all.

Back up to £975 as no one jumped on it at the Special Offer price. I'm leaving in two days, so chances are even if these do sell before then, I won't be able to post them, so if you want to come and collect I'm sure we can work out a deal. Would have to be this evening or tomorrow though.