Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Barefaced Compact £375 plus postage

Mikey R

Morning all,

I picked up a Barefaced Compact the other week, its one of the originals but its been modded with metal corners to bring it up to the current line.

However, I may have overextended myself, having bought an Ashdown Little Bastard the same month. Since Ive got access to an Ashdown 1x15 and 2x10, I might not need this cab - I know the Barefaced is in a different league, but Im not sure if I can play in that league right now. :D Just wondering how much interest is out there.

These really are stonking cabs, awesome tone but super light weight. It doesnt mask any of the subtleties of the valve tone or modulation effects, what goes in is what comes out.

This is one of the early ones, the right side of the cab has a very slight bulge where the bracing is, its no biggie and is hidden under the handle anyway. Also, the original corners have been swapped out for the improved metal ones, the screw holes are visible but can be plugged, and feet have been added to the left side of the cab so it can be used with a wide valve amp. Otherwise, good mildly gigged condition. Cover included.

If I did move it on, I would be looking at £375 plus postage, say maybe £25 at a guess?

Edited by Mikey R

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1350804851' post='1843560']
As this is one of the older ones, at this price, can I ask if it has a cover please?
[/quote]

Yep, it has the roksolid cover it came to me with.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1350843211' post='1844159']
Fashion is indeed a fickle mistress...........
[/quote]

Indeed she is! Style still remains though, and the sound of this cab has that by the bucketload.