Why become a member? ×

LR Baggs Venue DI * SOLD *

Clarky

Hi all, these veritable Swiss Army penknives for the acoustic musician (double bass, guitar, mandolin etc) include uber-sophisticated tone shaping options, phase reversal, high-pass filter, mute, volume boost, onboard (highly visible) tuner, and DI. Cheapest in UK is £289 at GuitarGuitar [url="http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/pedals_multi_detail.asp?stock=11121515560727"]http://www.guitargui...=11121515560727[/url].

I am selling as I prefer the simplicity of the slider controls and less sophisticated EQ options of my Plat Pro

How about [s]£199[/s] £189 posted. Thats a bargain for something in 9.5/10, virtually indistinguishable from new condition (lives in a hard case) and only a few months old.

Edited by Clarky

Thanks James, I bought another after I sold you my first one as I was struggling with my amp/sound and the Baggs Venue DI worked for me in my old band. However, I have moved on gear-wise and band-wise and I now prefer the simplicity of a PlatPro ... or cash!

Glad its worked out for you :)

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1351629101' post='1853542']
Hi Clarky

The guitarist in my band is looking for one of these. I'll double check with him and get back to you asap.

Cheers

Gareth
[/quote]
Many thanks Gareth, this one is in extremely good condition ... as well as a lot cheaper than retail price :)

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1351639028' post='1853732']
Many thanks Gareth, this one is in extremely good condition ... as well as a lot cheaper than retail price :)
[/quote]

Hi Clarky

Yep, he's interested. Will PM you his email so you can discuss direct.

Cheers

Gareth