Why become a member? ×

Our Helical Mind @ bITjAM, Newcastle-Under-Lyme - Nov 1st

pantherairsoft

Hey folks,

we are playing at a bITjAM event on Nov 1st at The Rigger, Newcastle-Under-Lyme. bITjAM run a range of electronica-events from gigs to workshops to studio sessions and this show represents their 6th birthday and it's FREE!

Hopefully some BC's local to Stoke can make it along!

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Our%20Helical%20Mind/DCEB8193-44FE-439F-86C4-06A5B801ED4E-16282-00001068BBEACC0D.jpg[/IMG]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1351714532' post='1854612']
If only I wasn't out gigging dude! :( Have a good one! The Rigger is a great place to play
[/quote]

Another time dude! Shame you can't get.

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1351760548' post='1854940']
I can't get anyone to come with me but will be attending on my lonesome, all things being well.
[/quote]

Awesome. Make sure you come say hi.

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1351760548' post='1854940']
I can't get anyone to come with me but will be attending on my lonesome, all things being well.
[/quote]

Hey dude, did you make it?

The turn out was not exactly great and the crowd were hard work. Felt like they hated it, then after everyone was saying how awesome it was. Odd odd night! Lol.

Turns out the Soundman is a basschatter and there were 2 other BC guy there as well!?

Sorry, no, I couldn't face it after visiting at hospital. I regret it this morning but hey ho that's what I get for being a moody w***er!

It's really difficult to get people in there on a week night. Sometimes even at the weekend. Stoke is very much stuck in a rut of hair metal and indie bands, which is why I was so looking forward to seeing you.

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1351843632' post='1856006']
Sorry, no, I couldn't face it after visiting at hospital. I regret it this morning but hey ho that's what I get for being a moody w***er!

It's really difficult to get people in there on a week night. Sometimes even at the weekend. Stoke is very much stuck in a rut of hair metal and indie bands, which is why I was so looking forward to seeing you.
[/quote]

No worries man. Shame you couldn't get.

The guys are not holding it there anymore and doing it at the studio they are based from I believe. It was one of those shows... Not really the amount audience for the vibe you're used to but after the show everyone wants to talk about what you do and we made some great contacts. We had a good night all the same.

One of the best on stage sounds I've ever had!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1351843137' post='1855998']

Turns out the Soundman is a basschatter and there were 2 other BC guy there as well!?
[/quote]
Was Matt the soundman?

I was going to try to make it,but I was recording till quite late last night.