Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn CAR FS: £595 Delivered! SOLD!

BassistJonathan

This is my Lakland duck Dunn in stunning condition.

Really nice bass, had it a few years and really sad to let this go, but after a lot of thinking, I just don't think precisions are for me.

Absolutely no scratches or dings. Perfect condition other than knob on the tone control is a bit loose.

It has a white pearloid scratch plate.

Comes with a Lakland gig bag in great condition.

Based in Newcastle, I'm happy for people to come and give it a try.

Willing to deliver.

It's the version with the Lindsay Fralin pickups and sounds great.

A very reasonable £600 as this is what the last few seem to have gone for on here.

Finally put up some photo's although could put up better ones if people wanted.

Edited by BassistJonathan

Bump for this.

Been looking for one for ages then two turn up within three weeks (which I jumped on).

As a Jazz player its the only precision I've ever played that has made me really excited and I've owned a USA Bob Glaub in the past which I hated.

Plugged mine into a Traynor tube head last rehearsal and watched my two grumpy/cocky/drunken/lazy guitarists start looking shifty when they realised they were outgunned and outnumbered.

Highly recommended precision bass (get a black scratch plate for it, I have a white one if anyone wants it).

If I hadn't just traded some stuff i'd be all over this as a back up!!!!

I won't mention the F word in fear of being dragged into the bass chat market square (moderators might wish to consider a capital punishment section on the boards) but seriously for this price you can't go wrong with anything new in this price range.

Edited by ryancowell25

[quote name='ryancowell25' timestamp='1349901979' post='1832145']
Bump for this.

Been looking for one for ages then two turn up within three weeks (which I jumped on).

As a Jazz player its the only precision I've ever played that has made me really excited and I've owned a USA Bob Glaub in the past which I hated.

Plugged mine into a Traynor tube head last rehearsal and watched my two grumpy/cocky/drunken/lazy guitarists start looking shifty when they realised they were outgunned and outnumbered.

Highly recommended precision bass (get a black scratch plate for it, I have a white one if anyone wants it).

If I hadn't just traded some stuff i'd be all over this as a back up!!!!

I won't mention the F word in fear of being dragged into the bass chat market square (moderators might wish to consider a capital punishment section on the boards) but seriously for this price you can't go wrong with anything new in this price range.
[/quote]

Take it you like it then? :gas:

Lovely bass. Sadly I play 5's all the time these days and would just miss the lower register too much. Perhaps it could just hang on my wall and look pretty... but then the missus would ask what it's for, and it's a slippery slope from there! :unsure: Best of luck with the sale, and have a bump.