Why become a member? ×

Musicman/Ernie Ball Sterling. Cherryburst matching headstock *SOLD*

warwickhunt

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1380812855' post='2230960']
Are trades considered John?
[/quote]

I never say never BUT I do need to clear a couple of basses so it is likely as not that any trade would just be put up for sale so the price and saleability would need to be right! ;)

...and how many of this basses past owners have now commented they'd have it back in a flash? :D

If I'm honest John it was as if my fingers typed that without me knowing. Oh how I'd love her back. I too have too many basses (8), most of which I can't bring myself to sell.

I've the following that I could trade (in combination and making a great deal):

Warwick Streamer std, lovely condition and a great player
Darkglass B7K pedal - mint
QSC RMX 850 power amp in Boschma 4U case, hardly used
Electro Harmonix Stereo Memoryman with Hazerai, great nick

and even - gulp, my Fender Marcus Miller 4 (CIJ) a recent acquisition with John East pre fitted at great expense

old socks, mint upgraded and fully fret dressed Vintage Tony Butler sig, two Bengal cats.....err......

Desperation rising, reality depressing :)

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

Well aside from the socks and cats Peter, there isn't anything offered that I'd want to hold onto... actually the cats are probably stretching it a bit though old socks can never go amiss! As such it'd be a case of what was stuff worth and I've no idea for most of that stuff (aside from the Miller which I have some experience of but then that has the JE which would skew the value in comparison to any recent BC sales). I realise it was a half hearted proffering any way Peter but I'll probably have to pass. :(

Aye Johns right
I would dearly love this back, and it was me who named her Rita (after famous hollywood redhead RIta Hayworth) so im very pleased the name stuck, i traded it for the lovely red warwick that john is also selling, another great bass :)
bump