Why become a member? ×

White Precision Bass SOLD -GONE - SOLD

2x18

[attachment=8372:DSCF0521.JPG][attachment=8373:DSCF0520.JPG][attachment=8374:DSCF0519.JPG][attachmen
t=8375:DSCF0518.JPG][attachment=8376:DSCF0517.JPG][attachment=8377:DSCF0514.JPG][attachment=8378:DSC
F
0513.JPG]

Precision Bass - Genuine Fender MIM Body and Electrics with a nicely figured DR PARTS maple neck and dark Rosewood finger board.
Bass is in very good condition apart from scratch near neckplate, and 10mm ding on side ( see photos ) + slight discolouring on body near neck.

Selling because I am playing Short scale now

Bargain price reduced to £175.00 Collected from Leeds ( Or could meet up within reasonable distance )

Would consider P/X for a Baritone Guitar (30" Scale ) or interesting Guitar i.e Yamaha SG. or possibly a LIGHTWEIGHT 15" or 2x10" cab or Short scale Bass

Will.

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='jono b' post='191598' date='May 4 2008, 02:22 PM']What are Dr Parts, er, parts like? I considered buying a Tele neck but I've no experience of them. Very nice bass though, good luck with the sale![/quote]
The neck is very nice, lovely grain in the Maple and certainly on a par with Mighty Mite etc, It was on the bass when I bought it. Apparently the original Fender neck was damaged.

Anybody interested in this is welcome to come and try it out.

Will.

[quote name='steve' post='192484' date='May 5 2008, 09:00 PM']hey, your scratchplate matches the carpet! :)

lovely bass and a fantastic price, have a bump[/quote]

Hi Yep I will have to get a black carpet now to match my Urge Bass :huh:

Hey Will,

I have a Yamaha SG300 ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17377"]Linky[/url]) that I'm selling for a friend although I might be interested in this or my old jazz bass as part of a trade :) If your interested I can have a word and get back to you?

Rob

• 2 weeks later...