Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Withdrawn

Ziphoblat

I'm looking to move on my Barefaced Compact. It's an absolutely fantastic cab (easily the best I've owned so far). I'd originally intended to buy a Midget to go with it, but I've since decided I'd rather go for a one-cab solution. As such, I'd be looking to trade this for a Barefaced Super Twelve (the tweeter is a must, and I'd rather have the silver cloth too, but I suppose you can't be too picky). I'm aware that the Super Twelve is a bit more expensive than a Compact, so we can discuss a cash adjustment your way too. I'll get some photos up soon, but you all know what these look like (and it's in mint condition, not a ding on it).

I'm also apparently required to include what I would value the cab at now. I'd value it at £500, considering they're £545 new (once you account for the silver cloth and the neodymium surcharge) and this is literally mint, and saves you the wait time (which as I understand it is pretty big right now, they must be fairly busy).

Edited by Ziphoblat

Considering they're £545 new, with a huge wait time at the moment, and this is in mint condition, I'd value it at £500, but I'm not looking for hard cash anyway, simply a trade (the exact item I'm after was specified). I wasn't aware of the bump rule, I just tend to do it once it reaches the bottom of the third page, but I'll bear that in mind in future. I only deleted to avoid having two posts in a row, makes the thread look messy.

[quote name='mikhay77' timestamp='1348004156' post='1808114']
Mmm,didnt think an Item for trade needs a sale price! Have rules changed?
[/quote]

Yes they have. Theres big announcement threads in site issues and classifieds. Please follow them ASAP or I will delete the thread.

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1348005461' post='1808141']

Yes they have. Theres big announcement threads in site issues and classifieds. Please follow them ASAP or I will delete the thread.
[/quote]
Hmm i missed this too. Might be worth having a sticky in each classifieds? I only saw it in basses for sale.
On topic - im shocked this is still here!

• 2 weeks later...