Why become a member? ×

....an even even more ultimate FLEA

Beedster

Just an update;

THIS BASS KICKS ARSE

Just given it a bit of a workout. Bloody hell :huh: Took the action right down and got out my old Stanley Clarke tab book and I have never heard a slap tone like it (OK, to clarify, I've never heard a slap tone like it from a bass I'm actually playing at the time - I'm sure Clarke, Flea, King et al. have all produced somewhat better on their day :) )

I've got this racked on one side of the room and four Precisions on the other, and I have to say, the Precisions are starting to shuffle nervously like a herd of zebra when they get the scent of a lion or two :huh:

All joking aside, any rumours of Modulus not being what they were are cetainly laid to rest by this monster. It's somewhat more out there than was my previous Flea, and I think I can say hand on heart that it's almost up there with the Sonic Hammer :huh:

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='196660' date='May 11 2008, 08:13 PM']Just an update;

THIS BASS KICKS ARSE

Took the action right down and got out my old Stanley Clarke tab book and I have never heard a slap tone like it (OK, to clarify, I've never heard a slap tone like it from a bass I'm actually playing at the time..
Chris[/quote]
:)