Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress 1 1994 TRADED LOCALLY

Leftbass

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't use pcs' much. He recently bought this but having been a Fender jazz player for so long has decided that it's not for him and wants to move it on. It's active and in pretty good nick for its age and that is the key thing it is 18 years old. Still a looker tho eh. Quite a catch I reckon. Shame it's the wrong way round for me.
He's looking for £400 including a Warwick case plus delivery.
I don't want to be a go between so here's his phone number, if you're interested give him a call. 01325 311590 ask for Brian. I will take replies if need be. Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking.
Traded locally.

Edited by Leftbass

ive got an identical '94 too and will NEVER part withit! fantastic basses, worth waaaaay more than they seem to go for these days, better IMO than the newer ranges and the wenge/wenge neck is to die for!!! if i wasnt in the midst of a bl**dy divorce i'd have it!!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1348577350' post='1815399']
I've got a '93, virtually the same as this (mine just has those two odd cutouts either side of the neck pocket), which has the best neck of anything I've ever played. I just wish it was this colour... :(
[/quote]
Haha me too... Mine is snot green...I keeping considering a refinish or taking a sander to it. Anyhow someone buy this, you'll be amazed!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Leftbass' timestamp='1347021138' post='1796098']
I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't use pcs' much. He recently bought this but having been a Fender jazz player for so long has decided that it's not for him and wants to move it on. It's active and in pretty good nick for its age and that is the key thing it is 18 years old. Still a looker tho eh. Quite a catch I reckon. Shame it's the wrong way round for me.
I don't want to be a go between so here's his phone number, if you're interested give him a call. 01325 311590 ask for Brian. I will take replies if need be. Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking.

[/quote] BUMP

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='StephenFerguson' timestamp='1352721349' post='1866434']
STill here? Im made an offer to Megallica for his but I think it may have went on ebay :( when he gets back to me i'll know for sure where I am at and i'll get in touch with your bud if i've failed with my Fortress GAS, £400 for a German, wenge necked Warwick?...the world has gone mad!
[/quote]

It's a bad time to be selling Warwicks.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Leftbass' timestamp='1347021138' post='1796098']

[/quote]Bump

• 2 months later...