Why become a member? ×

Hello

rodneymullen

Hey everyone, thought I'd sign up because it seems that the collective breadth of knowledge on this page is absolutely amazing- looks like any queries (no matter how obscure) can be solved within a few minutes. But anywho, just for the record; I'm 18, been playing 5ish years, into jazz, funk, blues, metal (of course- I'm a teenager) and mostly anything interesting thats out there.

In terms of gear used, I tend to play a Yamaha RBX 775 bass usually with D'Addario strings (some sort of medium gauge), through a Randall Road Warrior B1000 amp that actually used to be Dave Pegg's (yes really), and it is built into a 2X10 cab that (aww) my dad made for my birthday (I think his usuer name is Longmayyourun- hassle him and I'm sure he'll send you some pictures of the magic guitars and bass he has just finished/in the process of finishing).

In terms of effects, I only use a Marshall Guvnor/ (Dads) Boss Overdrive pedal for gigging, but with solo shizzle I like to fall back on the Ibanez Chorus, Boss DD6 delay and PS5 shifter with a touch of Morley Pro Series 2 Wah/Volume pedal that reside in my room.

But basically, I'm just looking to expand my understanding of how the world of bass can work! Ben xXx :)