Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL110 - SOLD

andybassdoyle

All change on the cabs front and I won't be needing this.

That said, it's a fantastic cab for small applications. I've owned it from new and used it extensively for double bass and for v.small gigs or rehearsals. Superb sound and rated at 8ohms 250W but the 1x10 speaker will not be demolishing any buildings.

The best thing about this cab though is the size and weight. Very tiny and weighs next to nothing (pic three is me lifting it with my little finger and I'm not Arnold Schwartzeneggereggereggerer). Very quick and convenient indeed.

Price wise from what I can make out these are about $500 new so c£300. It's a series 1 UL so a few years old, well used with a few fluffy bits on the covering but in very good condition. I'm asking £150 as 1) this seems like a fair price 2) any less than this and it's worth more to keep around for contingencies.

I'd really rather not post it as I don't have any materials on hand and am quite busy for the next couple of months. Cab is in Norwich along with PG tips and a warm welcome.

[attachment=116660:20120826_180731.jpg]
[attachment=116661:20120826_180747.jpg]
[attachment=116662:20120826_180828.jpg]

Cheers

Andy

Edited by andybassdoyle

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1346006692' post='1784055']
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!
[/quote]

I thought so too!

Let me know when you're nearby and I'll pop over with the cash.

Alternatively if you get the chance, or time/material to courier the cab, then I'd be interested in this :-)

John