Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Fender 62RI Jazz MIJ with Wizard pu's (Trade for 5 string)

Raslee

Considering trading/selling my Fender jazz to get another 5 string. Its a great players bass with upgraded electrics to Wizard 64's and CTS pots etc. Sounds so much better than the Japanese stock set up. Plays wonderful, low action, great looks and sound to boot. It has the usual dings here and there and some 'honest' wear on the base & rear of the body - people pay to make their basses look like this...this is REAL wear and tear and not fake relic. It's pure Japanese quality and was built mid 90's (i think).

In the name of recycling i am going to use Ash's old pictures (hope you don't mind Ash) from when i bought it off him, mainly as my iphone pics are terrible :lol:

More pics here: [url="https://plus.google.com/photos/118380618731756986255/albums/5779967557945127137"]https://plus.google....967557945127137[/url]

Looking for £450 (O.V.N.O) + P&P (£12) or trade ideally for Lakland 5501 or JO5 (can add cash), may consider Yamaha's, Warwicks, Spectors, or G&L or other 5 string basses - must be 18mm/19mm string spacing. B)

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1345826525' post='1782142']
Just to say this is a lovely Jazz bass and no problem using my old pics, good luck with the sale!
[/quote]
Cheers Ash :)

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1345829032' post='1782211']
very cool bass Lee.. thats got to sound awsome..
[/quote]
Yes Andy, a nice player this one but i've just acquired a Peter Scott Custom Jazz and i feel all my 4 string jazz dreams have been contented (we are of course in the honeymoon period though :lol: ). However I will not be too disappointed if the Fender don't sell / trade to be honest....but the crave for a Laky 5 is back...you know the feeling ;)