Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact, Brand New - SOLD

gjones

Sigh.......I really hate to have to do this but due to my car needing urgent major repair work, I need cash fast. So it looks as if I'm going to have to bite the bullet and put my newly bought Barefaced Compact up for sale.

I don't need to tell you all how great this cab is as I'm sure you've heard great things about them already. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's a brand new compact, which I received in late June (after a 3 month wait). It's been used once and has a roqsolid cover so is in showroom condition. I think £460, which is £80 knocked off the price I paid for it 2 months ago, would be more than a fair price for a compact in new condition. The price includes a Roqsolid cover, which cost me £31 and also includes postage.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's not a bad deal if you're planning on getting a compact anyway and want to save some cash. It also means you'll not have to wait the normal 6-8 weeks for delivery.[/font][/color]

[attachment=116123:front web.jpg]

[attachment=116124:front side web.jpg]

Edited by gjones