Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 SC FS/FT *****SOLD*****

Rumple

I recently got a Mark Bass head in a trade for a bass and although I prefer the look and sound of the Aggie but the space saving of the F500 wins the day so this has to go.

Fantastic amp in excellent condition, comes with a Gator case that has a spare one unit space that has a blanking plate on at the moment.

£500.00 Including postage.

[attachment=115521:Aggie SC500 f.jpg]

[attachment=115522:Aggie SC500 t.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Rumple' timestamp='1347113022' post='1797094']
Ah but your ears will thank you :)
[/quote]Very true, when I tried various amps this was the best sounding, but too expensive at the time. If I was in the market for a new head I'd be all over this.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen some AG500's for sale lately, all for around your asking price, but for whatever reason they tend to remain unsold.. I have no idea why there is no demand for these, I am keeping onto mine, as it is the best amp I have ever tried (except perhaps for a Trace Elliot V8, but that one's just, like, the obvious..). Good luck with the sale nevertheless!

[quote name='Lonnystingray' timestamp='1348652629' post='1816369']
I have seen some AG500's for sale lately, all for around your asking price, but for whatever reason they tend to remain unsold.. I have no idea why there is no demand for these, I am keeping onto mine, as it is the best amp I have ever tried (except perhaps for a Trace Elliot V8, but that one's just, like, the obvious..). Good luck with the sale nevertheless!
[/quote]

So good in fact if it doesn't sell soon I'm thinking of getting a rack bag for it and start using it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...