Why become a member? ×

Crocodile Skin Acoustic Hardcase lined with red fur! £45 delivered. (with pics)

Hey guys,

Heres a nice and quite pimp-ish acoustic hardcase from the late 1970's (I believe!)

Its a wood construction, real quality case lined with a bright red and very plush fur to protect your guitar. Its got a Crocodile skin faux leather very convincing effect to the outside, to be honest, with it being from the 70's i guess it could actually be REAL croc skin... but I'd prefer to just list it as 'faux' as I don't know!

It has the 2 original keys for the lock on the latch closest to the handle. All latches are fine and the handle is very solid!

The price is £45 and I'll cover the £10 postage fee too, If you want to collect it from Wickford, Essex, then I'd probably let it go for a little under £40.

Its in great condition for its age, and is better made than a lot of cases I've had in the past, so I think the price is very fair! Check out the pics. :) (the white effect on the red lining is just photo glare, the inside is 100% spot on and all BRIGHT RED!!)

Russ.

[attachment=115265:photo (20).JPG]
[attachment=115266:photo (21).JPG]
[attachment=115267:photo (23).JPG]
[attachment=115268:photo (25).JPG]

Edited by binky_bass

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1344591378' post='1766718']
with it being from the 70's i guess it could actually be REAL croc skin... but I'd prefer to just list it as 'faux' as I don't know!
[/quote]

"mock-odile" I think is the word. :)

• 3 weeks later...