Why become a member? ×

Zon Legacy Standard four string bass - £799 BIN!!

RhysP

A rather fantastic Zon legacy Standard (bolt on neck) for sale in Edinborough with an absolute bargain buy it now price of £799!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZON-LEGACY-BASS-GUITAR-4-STRING-BARTOLINI-PICK-UPS-CARBON-NECK-ASH-BODY-GIGBAG-/330774485568?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4d03b21a40

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1344253441' post='1761680']
A rather fantastic Zon legacy Standard (bolt on neck) for sale in Edinborough with an absolute bargain buy it now price of £799!

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZON-LEGACY-BASS-GUITAR-4-STRING-BARTOLINI-PICK-UPS-CARBON-NECK-ASH-BODY-GIGBAG-/330774485568?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4d03b21a40"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d03b21a40[/url]
[/quote]
Local collection welcome - go get it ;)

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1344416048' post='1764006']
don't understand why any one with a minimum of knowledge would put a 2k+ bass for 799... seems a bit too good to be true....
[/quote]

Zon resale prices tend to be a fraction of their new price (great if you're buying, a pain in the arse if you're selling) - £799 is not suspiciously low for a Legacy Standard.

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1344582682' post='1766604']
Yes maybe :) not AT ALL doubting the guy's honnesty... :)
[/quote]

So if I was to drop the price on the Zon Legacy I'm trying to sell to £799 because I can't get a realistic price for it & I'm desperate for the money I'd immediatley become a scammer in yours eyes then would I?

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1344416048' post='1764006']don't understand why any one with a minimum of knowledge would put a 2k+ bass for 799... seems a bit too good to be true....[/quote]
Looks identical to the one that was for sale in GuitarGuitar, in Edinburgh, and it was priced at £849, including a generic hardcase.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1344687750' post='1767989']
So if I was to drop the price on the Zon Legacy I'm trying to sell to £799 because I can't get a realistic price for it & I'm desperate for the money I'd immediatley become a scammer in yours eyes then would I?
[/quote]

hmh ... as said before.. I don't doubt at all your honesty, and sorry if it seemed "insulting"... not intended at all...