Why become a member? ×

warwick corvett stn active 4 bubinga is now sold to a very happy Scotsman!

greyparrot

[color="#FF0000"]Corvet stan. active [color="#FF0000"]bubinga[/color] 4 string 08[/color] imaculate all the bits to go with folder / tags / strap locks/ rock bag all new new new!!! Never gigged. I need the money for the 5 string. CAn email lots of pics and will post some later today. I live in essex. Bass set up to perfection (very low) very fast very pretty, great neck, and body woods. BLACK HARDWARE! £500 !!!!! 07957300029 RICHARD. can meet half way etc. www.bsharpduo.co.uk for details on me!! Some one will be very happy with this!! I think this has solid slap sound, and the tones available are awsome and fast to dial in. Passive push pull as well.

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='Wooks' post='187183' date='Apr 28 2008, 01:21 PM']So the Corvette has bitten the dust with the arrival of the RKS. Still waiting for pics of the new RKS!! Hopefully Richard will post both sets at the same time!??![/quote]

cheeky monkeys!!!! ok here they are!

By the way the rks is going as well £600

why cant i add pics? it says i have no space left?? how do i make space guys??

Edited by greyparrot

just posted it, but i cant add any more photos i can text it or personal email, but have to get camaera going (battery out getting some in the next hour) If you look on thormans site they have the same one exact for £1100 im looking for £600. All new and certified low number collectors but its worth having for the sound, and playability rather than to store. It s going cos i just spent (aaahhhh) £1500 on my dream status bass. and decided that i want some money back!!!

[quote name='greyparrot' post='187312' date='Apr 28 2008, 04:01 PM']just posted it, but i cant add any more photos i can text it or personal email, but have to get camaera going (battery out getting some in the next hour) If you look on thormans site they have the same one exact for £1100 im looking for £600. All new and certified low number collectors but its worth having for the sound, and playability rather than to store. It s going cos i just spent (aaahhhh) £1500 on my dream status bass. and decided that i want some money back!!![/quote]

Bumpy friday feelin.