Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fuzzrocious Tremorslo & Dredgetone Bass Angler - FINAL price reductions!

GazWills

New reduced prices, I can't lower these any more.... Includes UK postage. Ideally I want to sell these, but if anybody has a Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian, I'm interested :)

[b]Fuzzrocious Tremorslo[/b] - brand new, just some home use. A great trem, with two speeds, a nice tone control too. Just not going to use it enough and need the cash! [s]£120[/s] [b]£100 [/b](these aren't made by Ryan any more, but this is much less than it cost me to buy and import this the other week)

[b]Dredgetone Bass Angler [/b]- v. good condition. A [u]fantastic[/u] low to medium gain overdrive pedal! [s]£90[/s] [b]£75 [/b](a steal!)

Edited by GazWills

I may be interested!...[i].(shameless plug on my overdrive thread noted!)[/i]

I'm just a bit confused at the moment!! dunno what I want!... I've been romanced by that stupid youtube demo of the[i] (expensive & impossible to try out)[/i]
JHS Low driver V2!!!...

Not sure if I wanna go cheap & cheerful or risk blowing a load on a boutique pretty box.. or any number of the options in between!!?!

......meh! :blink: :unsure: :gas: :blush: :rolleyes:

well, a good option is to buy second hand pedals, then if they don't do it for you (assuming they are sold at a fair price) you can sell them for little or no loss then try something else out. I do think the nature of this pedal is in the same ball park as the JHS.

The thing is, I've tried a lot of dirt and o/d pedals, and the bass you use, and your amp, etc, makes such a difference. I have pedals that sound great when i use my P bass and not nearly as good when I use my jazz, and vice-versa. you'll only know you really like something when you try it through your own setup. I'm selling this as it sounds great with my jazz, but my BB preamp sounds better when I use my P bass, and that's the bass seem to be using these days!

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1345021539' post='1772324']
wednesday, sat-at-home-following wisdom tooth-removal in a boat-load of pain BUMP
[/quote]

awww poor you!.... I hate having teeth pulled... it's the pits!.... Still thinking about your Angler here!... :yarr: