Why become a member? ×

Anyone used Stageclix wireless with an active Fender bass?

Delberthot

After using a wireless system at last weekend's outdoor gig I can now see what all the fuss is about.

The stageclix is my first choice as the transmitter just plugs straight into the bass but on some active basses you have to buy the lead and other thingy and attach it to your strap as it interferes.

But I don't want to. I just want to plug the transmitter straight into my bass.

Is anyone using it with an active Fender straight into the bass and not with the extension strap thingy?

If I have to get the extra bit then I'll decide between this and the G30 or G50

Yes I have read through everything but was wondering if anyone who had used it with an active Fender found that they could use it without having to run the extra thingy to get the transmitter away from the bass.

I don't want to buy one then find out that I have to buy the extra bit. Not having a cable at all is the one thing that's winning it for me between the G30 and the Stageclix.

I used to use my Stageclix with my Fender Custom shop Classic Active jazz without any problems, it also works fine direct in my MM Sterling Sub active ( USA model )---- but it hummed like hell in my GL 2000!

Pity your not closer--you could have tried mine in your Bass!

Will.

Edited by 2x18