Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RH450 Rebelhead + RS210 + RC4 footswitch

bamboscha

Hello all,

having recently moved on to a slightly larger setup, I have decided to sell my TC rig.

I don't yet have much of a presence on BC but you are welcome to check my 2(!) positive feedbacks from recent deals with Karlfer. I also have 400+ 100% positive feedback on t' ebay under the name of captainstinkbeard.

I bought these items brand new 3 years ago - meaning that the head is the "rebelhead" version and the cab has the mk 1 finish. I have all of the original shipping boxes, packaging materials, manuals etc.

I have gigged this setup, but none the less it is in excellent condition. The RC4 footswitch has never been used and is mint. The head is more or less mint. The cab shows one or two light surface marks on the textured finish from being moved around but is otherwise in excellent condition. I am quite fastidious with my equipment, it helps me to make a living and I like to keep it in good order. Please rest assured that this stuff has been kept well away from beer, fags, biscuits, cats etc.

The cab has a cover which I had made. It is not open at the bottom like most covers but wraps around the whole cab. Like a sleeping bag for your cab. Also included is a Gig Skinz Medium bag which I used to keep the head in (£70 at Bass Direct) The bag is in excellent condition. The cab cover is a bit scruffy but still fully functional. I have pictures of both.

I'm looking for £850 for the lot

I'd like to sell as a complete setup but if you're interested in individual items, give me a shout anyway.

At this stage I would rather not post any of this. I am based in Colne, Lancashire and would be happy for anybody to come round and have a look. It may also be possible for you to talk me into delivering this myself for fuel money.

All the best, Alan.

Alan is a top class geezer who knows what he is doing and looks after his gear. He would be far too modest to tell you he is a pro muso who was a music teacher. His only dark secret is an addiction to biscuits :lol: .
Deal with utmost confidence.
All the best Alan,
cheers,
Karl.

• 3 months later...