Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Spector NS2

Meljg

Hi to all! I have a beautiful Spector NS2 which I have made the decision to sell on. Never really getting played....all my work these days centres around my old p bass! The bass is virtually unmaked, and was built in 1998, signed by Stuart Spector. Myself, and the bass are in central London, and owned by me since 2000. All enquiries and viewing welcome. I'm asking in the region of £2200.
Contact me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or call on 07967 183772. Thanks, and good day to all!! Mel.

[attachment=113837:bass in case.jpg][attachment=113838:body shot spector.jpg][attachment=113840:full shot spector.jpg][attachment=113841:headstock spector.jpg][attachment=113842:spector sig ns362 1.4.98.jpg][attachment=113843:back body.jpg]

A few pics....small scratching around the back of the body....minor chip in front of headstock....aside from that bass is mint condition. Tricky to get a shot of the sig, but signed by Stuart Spector 1.4.98, NS362.

• 1 month later...

Steve/Cetera....feel free to contact me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or call me 07967 183772.....this bass is never used these days, and part of the proceeds will go towards some smaller svt cabs (as opposed to hoying an 8 10 wardrobe size beast around!!), and possibly a second USA Precision of a non vintage age, as I have some ideas to develop and chop one up a little.
Cetera.....AOR Starz.....we may have a mutual buddy!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...