Why become a member? ×

STRAPS!!!!

Eljay

I have a THING for straps,,,Here are but a few of mine; others I have no j-pegs of.

Oh, and for good luck, also a pic of my SIster with her Australian Warmblood "Sam". Amazing back-story there!

Now post pics of yours-

Straps OR Sisters, makes no never-mind!

Edited by Eljay

That Horse is from a Champion Breeder, and is worth quite a bit of money. He was GIVEN!! to my SIster for FREE!! because she had lost (2) of her other horses in a terrible traffic accident. Horse People are really something.

I, on the other hand, had to PAY for my straps~~!

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' timestamp='1342681631' post='1739046']
Yeah, but think of all the straps you could get from that horse ;)
[/quote]

That Horse would PUMMEL you to the ground before you could even get remotely close enough to carve a strap from him...

Go ahead...Go for it!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1342687538' post='1739143']
OK then, I've got far too much time on my hands... Minotaur 'Vintage Used-Look' 4"-wide, hand-made leather.
[url="http://minotaur.gr/catalog/index.php?cPath=28"]http://minotaur.gr/c...ex.php?cPath=28[/url]

[/quote]

See now that to ME is interesting; to see other strap MFRs. other that the one's I know about in the US, and the few custom strap makers I see from time to time.
Looks like they have some very kewl designs.

Thanks for spending some precious time posting that, unlike the other posters who lead full, rich lives, no doubt without time to post on forums! :unsure: