Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Roland PK5 keyboard Midi pedals

Ebay Link to my *LINK REMOVED*
Starting price is £150

As the band I am working with now has a full time keyboard player, my toes are having a rest.....

Up for auction are my Roland PK5 keyboard Midi pedals that I have used with great effect to add keyboard backing whilst playing bass.

The unit is in full working order and is limited only in as much as what synth you plug into it and how good your Michael Flatly dancing is...

I have used them for several years playing with a number of bands adding some great synth string parts

I used the unit with a couple of Synth modules, the last one being the Korg NS5R (also up for sale)

I would much prefer direct bank transfer or cheque to avoid paypal fees, but if you must pay by paypal then add 4% to the final figure

Dave

Edited by Machines

I cant see anything in the rules about not posting ebay links for items for sale. Can you point it out to me please.

Dave :-

[u][font=Arial][size=3][b][color=#FF0000]Rules and Guidelines for the Marketplace[/color][/b][/size][/font][/u]

For the attention of sellers and buyers – stay safe online !

Here are some simple rules and tips which will help you make the most of the marketplace forums and avoid being drawn into a dispute regarding an item or payment. We cannot accept any responsibility for items sold here but can help you avoid being ripped off, and you can help us help you. Please read the following and be careful out there!

[size=3][u][b]Guidelines for SELLERS[/b][/u][/size]

1. Please use the forums correctly – listings must be put in the correct sections not least because people will not be able to find your item. The ‘Other musically related stuff’ forum should be treated as such – no selling furniture or exhaust systems please! Items related to bass playing and music in general are fine.

2. Please provide pictures with your listing, or show your intent to do so. It will help people judge the accuracy of the advert and help you sell the item. If pictures are impossible, if you can’t get someone to lend you their camera, you should allow viewing of the item.

3. These forums are for selling USED items only. If you are a trader then get in touch with a moderator who will be able to help you.

4. Moderators will step in and remove fraudulent or otherwise dodgy items. If there are any concerns or questions please PM a moderator.

5. You must state a price for your item. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal.

Edited by david_l_perry

Ok, it is etiquette NOT to make bidding wars here.
If you want to sell your gear here you put up the one price that you will accept for it, and then one person can buy it from you at that price. If you want people to bid on it, stick to eBay.

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1342718983' post='1739984']If you want people to bid on it, stick to eBay.
[/quote]

But that's exactly what I have done ? This add is placed to draw peoples attention to the Ebay add.

I am not asking people to buy it on here - am saying please go and bid if you want it.

I have asked for clarification from the mod on this as it does not state anywhere that this is not allowed.

The ebay section of the forum states:-

"This forum is for the discussion of Ebay auctions. Please do not promote your own auctions. If you have something to sell, please use the For Sale forums"
So that is what I have done

Now if this site is so locked down that people dont want to be able to advertise gear for sale on Ebay that's fine, but it needs to be stated clearly.

Edited by david_l_perry

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1342736967' post='1740386']
Considering you have listed these items on here with a price, yet you won't accept that price, you abviously do think this an auction site, and that isn't the way things work here.
[/quote]
Exactly what I mean. By the way the rules are worded and the rest of the ads are, it's not an eBay promotion site, it's a sales site.

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1342744143' post='1740463']
Exactly what I mean. By the way the rules are worded and the rest of the ads are, it's not an eBay promotion site, it's a sales site.
[/quote]

This section of the site is clearly marked as a "Market Place", with the very obvious intention of providing a place to offer items for sale, at a fixed price, to this strong community of other fellow bass players. If not controlled, the "Market Place" could simply become a "go check ebay for stuff I'm selling" place, become very cluttered and provide no value whatsoever. I am completely in support of the mods if they choose to restrict this activity, though maybe in future the "Market Place" might have a sub-forum called "Go look on ebay, I have no intention of offering you guys first dibs or any favours, I simply want to sell my stuff for the highest price, and need somewhere to advertise it..." Anyone else want to chime in here?

Seller PM'd me to clarify which I did then left this on here, link removed. I have also updated the forum rules to include an eBay section. I would ask that anyone who spots someone posting a link contact a moderator or use the Report function rather than have a public debate about it to avoid confrontation.

Thanks to the original poster for contacting me to highlight this omission :).