Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockbass Corvette **NOW SOLD**

Mzungu71

****NOW SOLD******

Hi there,

Moving on my Warwick Rocbass corvette

Letting it go for the very simple reason that I don't play it.

Great low price bass, not a million miles away from the feel and sound of a German made Warwick corvette.

Asking for £150.00 plus postage, No trades thank you

Have a battered old hard case I can send it to you in, but this really is only good enough for that, too battered for proper use

Pictures to follow

It's Ash coloured 4 string active, you all know what a corvette looks like :)

Oh and virtually pristine not a mark on it

Bought off of here from Wayne Punkdude if anyone wants to ask him what it's like

Cheers

Edited by Mzungu71

Oh my, I'm curious about this one. I take it the sound from the two J pups is a nice growly jazz sound?

I've got a 5 string active Bass Collection SB315 that I may be willing to put up for trade. It's strung (and set up for) EADGC so doesn't have the low B. Might be a reluctant trade as I love he sound and playability but just can't get away with a 5 string.

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1342833824' post='1741803']
Oh my, I'm curious about this one. I take it the sound from the two J pups is a nice growly jazz sound?

I've got a 5 string active Bass Collection SB315 that I may be willing to put up for trade. It's strung (and set up for) EADGC so doesn't have the low B. Might be a reluctant trade as I love he sound and playability but just can't get away with a 5 string.
[/quote]

Thanks for the interest, I'm not after trades though, just cold hard cynical cash

Thanks

Couple of questions before you 'bay it as I'm quite interested in this to replace a couple if basses I've got.

How's the neck in terms of being slim or chunky? I love thin jazz-style necks. The neck on a Fender J (or indeed my Overwater Jazz) are what I'm looking for. I guess it's similar to a Spector neck (I've got a Spector Legend 5-string on loan which I can compare it to). I'd probably sell my 5-string to get this but I'd have to put it on a credit card until I sold it. Is that an option?

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1343044039' post='1744123']
By the way, is this the bass? [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/warwick_rb_corvette_basic4_nt_satin.htm"]http://www.thomann.d...c4_nt_satin.htm[/url]
[/quote]

The very same identical really