Why become a member? ×

warranty

slobluesine

[quote name='Commando Jack' timestamp='1342648664' post='1738866']
Thread over, we found out who the bigger man was.
[/quote]

Did we? There's several lines of communication here, and several levels. We can not know everything that would answer who the bigger man really is, as some of this communication clearly is meant to change the audience's mind rather than the other part's.

All the best,
Bert

I once bought a PS3 from a local seller off Ebay and also got the receipt. It packed up within 12 months and it was replaced under warranty from Sony. The receipt was just about readable. I don't think I mentioned I got it second hand though!

[quote name='slobluesine' timestamp='1342647815' post='1738845']
errr with respect... the guy is still calling me an arsehole in PM's if you have a problem with the thread dont login :)
[/quote]

I live my life by the words of the great Roy Walker on Catchphrase, and say what I see. You state problem, seller accepts responsibility, solution is offered, complainant makes childish digs at seller.

He may be calling you all kinds, but we can only judge what we see in the thread, and if his behaviour to you in private is abusive, the mods should be informed as shenanigans like that aren't tolerated round here. As it stands, you've gone from making what could be construed as a reasonable argument to just verbal sparring and petty name calling, which, as the above responses show, leave other posters questioning your integrity.

Mods will always try and arbitrate when a deal goes bad here (often to a level above and beyond any obligation they have) and abusive behaviour from one member to another is dealt with as stated in the forum rules. They have visibility of PM's so can look at exactly what has been said if required - take it up with them.

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1342649007' post='1738874']
Did we? There's several lines of communication here, and several levels. We can not know everything that would answer who the bigger man really is, as some of this communication clearly is meant to change the audience's mind rather than the other part's.

All the best,
Bert
[/quote]

I take your point but as mike257 put it:

[quote name='mike257' timestamp='1342649329' post='1738880']
I live my life by the words of the great Roy Walker on Catchphrase, and say what I see.
[/quote]

As this has turned into a handbags at dawn state of affair then I would +1 a visit from the mods.