Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn! Please remove

nonkel26

Hi, I'm thinking about selling my '68 precision. It is all original. It's sunburst and has the old style decal and oval tuners! Ser.No. 247XXX
It's the bass that Boaz Kroon used with Anouk @ the Gelredome
Comes with non-Fender hard case!
Looking for £3000

Edited by nonkel26

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1342441495' post='1734901']
It's an interesting path you're following...from high end basses to vintage Precisions...it's a surprise every time.
I hope you'll find what you're aiming for (luckily I got it solved after 30 years but I'm still looking at the pictures :-))
[/quote]

Hehe I'm following Dirk aswell, I bought a bass from him a while back... I really felt this 68 bass was something for him seeing he does these revival gigs. I dont know what he sees in Ricks above Fender P's but I'm sure over a couple of years he's prolly back to P's again:D

Funny thing you mentioned the "path" I have found the true bass for me only last year the precision bass! :D
Man I wish I didnt have to buy all those idiotic 5 and 6 string basses, brands like Fodera Pedulla Lakland and so on and so on...:S
If I bought a P-bass in the begin 90s it would have saved me soooo much money hehehe
Actually the only thing I do watch is P-basses! Thats right watch them, they all sound a bit different and prolly the 1965 bass I got isnt the best P-bass in the world but it somehow is my P-bass and for the first time I'm trying to stick with that bass... I have tried to give into gas over other P-basses but then I thought well great then I wont be playing this nice 65er bass of mine what good is that gonna do:D
I never had anykind of deeper bond with an instrument like that before! I really have trouble leaving the bass unplayed in a corner, so I'm quite interested in what "truth" you got going on for 30 odd years then?

So DIrk once again why "again" are you selling a bass that is awesomely good? :D

Take care Dirk have a bump on me.

Edited by Brams77

[quote name='nonkel26' timestamp='1342445764' post='1735063']
You're right Bram and Geert! I will regret selling this bass! My Rick 4003 will have to do the job together with the Precision!
I'll withdraw this auction and keep my bass!
Thanks for making me thinking this over! :-)
[/quote]

Your welcome! Very wise!:D