Why become a member? ×

FS/FT...::: Sei Jazz 5 :::...

jc_riffs

Morning all,

Here we have a beautiful Sei Jazz 5 Custom straight out of the Bass Gallery. With only one previous owner this bass is in immaculate condition. I believe it is roughly 7 years old but still looks superb.
I have always played jazz basses and am used to 34" scale and this bass just isn't being used. It deserves to be played and played well.

This is by far the most versatile and playable bass I have owned. The action is lovely and low, the neck shallow and fast and doesn't weigh the earth.

This bass is fitted with Kent Armstrong Custom hand wound pickups and has the East SP2 pre-amp onboard. (volume push-pull active/passive, pickup pan, bass boost/cut and treble boost/cut.
The east pre-amp has been installed which has left a small space for a coil tap to be fitted which would really open the taps on this bass.
The body is ash with a stunning burl front. Maple neck with ebony bound board.

The price on this jazz is £1400 but I am open to 5 string trades with cash adjustments. Just get in touch regarding trades.

Photos are here:
http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/jc_riffs/Sei%20Jazz/?action=view&current=22b9b507.jpg

Thanks for looking