Why become a member? ×

SOLD

mikhay77

Here is my Bitsa bass, need to shift a few to make room for another. Bought the body off ebay just cause I like the colour,reverse headstock,pearloid markers,3d bridge,strat input jack,18v Bart 3 band eq with switchable mid,Emg vintage pups.Its a real nice player and low action. Not to heavy either. Can post if required. £250
[attachment=113093:Jimmi jazz front.jpg]
[attachment=113094:Jimmi jazz body.jpg]

Edited by mikhay77

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1342277223' post='1732698']
my search for a bart preamp found your bass.... it looks nice! good luck with the sale (and how do you find the preamp?)

Luke
[/quote]
Hi Luke,thanks for the bump. The bart pre amps are very good,especially the 3 band,really quite,no hiss.Run one in my Neuser hence why I got this one,the mid cut and boost is great for the live mix,just dial in and flick the switch etc. Prefer it to my basses with Emg circuits tbh.Slightly smoother,not as bright.Having said that emg's are good too.Was always gonna upgrade the Mec thumb bass with one.

• 1 month later...

I just realized, you posted a pic of this when I was showing off my bitza bass. How come ur getting rid? I'd never part with mine, it really is my number one son!
I might have this off you. The reversed headstock is a bit daunting though. What's the neck and tuners like?

[quote name='WACOJACO' timestamp='1347923280' post='1806824']
Reallyy interested butt have to ask..Doesnt the lead get in the way oof the Pots when playing?
[/quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]always tuck it over the strap button anyway in case someone steps on the cable - so it wouldn't would it! [/font][/color] B)

[quote name='Stuee' timestamp='1347940748' post='1806897']
I like this :) Is there, per chance, any sort of case with it? And whereabouts in London are you located?
I'm in Wiltshire so I hope it's West!

Cheers, Stuee
[/quote][quote name='Stuee' timestamp='1347940748' post='1806897']
I like this :) Is there, per chance, any sort of case with it? And whereabouts in London are you located?
I'm in Wiltshire so I hope it's West!

Cheers, Stuee
[/quote]
I am near Lincoln not London.I dont have a specific case but can post If needed,cheers.

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1347947936' post='1806907']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]always tuck it over the strap button anyway in case someone steps on the cable - so it wouldn't would it! [/font][/color] B)
[/quote]
Yeh,wot he said! Cheers Shonks.