Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Suitcase 300/4B Cab - £30 BIN

[quote name='The Burpster' post='185049' date='Apr 25 2008, 08:39 AM']You got all excited didnt you.... ? :)[/quote]

You just never know do you :huh: Just having a browse to see what's what and you come across a BIN for a dinky bass cab at a ridiculous price... you've got to have a look ;)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='185072' date='Apr 25 2008, 09:21 AM']That guy has fooled me several times with those descriptions!

Like the new avatar Warwickhunt.[/quote]

His description detail is fine and I know he's just trying to generate as much attention as possible (heck it dragged me in) but I'm seriously not going to buy a PJ cover from him if I don't already own a PJ cab so it's a bit self-defeating. Yes I may remember him if I ever decide to buy a cover for my cab or I may check out his other items whilst looking at this listing but personally I found it mildly irratating and I'll not buy from him on principle. Saying that I've now alerted a whole bunch of other bassists to his wares...

I think my avatars have been a bit disturbing to some of late... best I find something even 'more' disturbing ;)