Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT Pro2 final price drop.....and assorted Cabs for sale

Hi all,

I have the following items that I now need to change into some cash for a new project,

AMPEG SVT Pro 2, looks to me like a mid 90's US model although I suspect someone on such an esteemed forum may no better than me :) I have owned for 5 years and have had meticulously maintained by RawState in Bath.

Hasn't been played in a few months, and not since retubed (6xSovtec 6550's) Sadly my days of playing large venues are behind me now, so I would really like to see this go to a home where it is actually used !!

Comes with a 6 unit ali covered flight case.
Looking for £600 but will consider offers.

Cabs

Behringer 4x10, 1400 watts @ 4 ohm, carpet covered cabinet in black with gold ali speakers, again another great cabinet and in good cosmetic condition. These are pretty cheap to buy new, so I appreciate is not a high value item, but I have to say great sound for the money, and exceptional power handling and loudness.
£60 or offers.

HighWatt MaxxWatt 4x10 and 1x15, tolex covered and in reasonable condition I have only travelled them twice and bought them from a chap who was in a Stones tribute band 3 years ago. Good cabinets i think rated at around 350 watts each. Look v authentic and are significantly easier to move than an 8x10

£100 each or offers for the pair

Items are all located in Bath although I do travel significantly in m3 m4 corridor so could arrange some sort of pick up.

Thanks for your interest,

Neil.

Edited by Tbirdbassplayer2020

• 2 months later...