Why become a member? ×

Tokai Hardpuncher Precision 1980's (Black & Maple neck)

Me And My Bass

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Made in Japan in 1984 - it weighs 3.90 kilos. [/color]
[color=#000000]The guitar has some scratching front and back and some small dings on the edges but overall nothing major. The back of the neck has a few small dings as does the headstock. The original hardware has some tarnishing in places but is in excellent order and working fine. The electrics are fine and the pickups are original. The fretboard is fine and the frets are showing some minor wear. Its playing nicely and includes a gigbag.[/color]

[color=#000000]Its going into the forums own Mark (7string) tomorrow for a setup and re-string. Its going to be fitted with some custom EB flatwound strings & Mark always does a great job on all the basses he works on.[/color]

[color=#000000]Looking for £400 (bank transfer please)[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][attachment=112391:IMG_1233.JPG][attachment=112392:IMG_1234.JPG][/color]

Edited by Me And My Bass

Cheers guys. Dropped the bass off with Mark in deepest darkest north Glasgow for its setup and re-string. We were chatting about how good these Tokai are, tempted to keep it!

No trades I am afraid unless you have a fretless stingray I might be tempted to put cash towards.

Guest MoJo

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1341674601' post='1722619']
I have got a Stingray but it's fretted.
[/quote]
[quote name='Me And My Bass' timestamp='1341675839' post='1722645']
Sorry man, got a few of them already.

All PM's replied to, Cheers.
[/quote]

Pulling the frets out as we speak :lol:

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1341643763' post='1722150']
That is gorgeous ....... must resist :gas:
[/quote]
+1

I had a Tokai Jazzsound of a similar vintage and it was an absolutely superb bass... as this Hardpuncher looks to be! Yes; must resist.. :)