Why become a member? ×

GONE Thanks

james

I'm selling 2 of my Sadowsky basses to fund another bass I'm after both are in fantastic condition and well looked after.
[s]1[sup]st[/sup] is a Cherry Burst on quilted maple top swamp ash body maple neck and board with Sadowsky JJ pickups black hardware built Dec 1996 and comes with a Sadowsky Case. I bought this bass of a fellow BC a few years ago.[b] Price is £1800[/b] [b]ON HOLD[/b] [/s]SOLD THANKS

2[sup]nd [/sup]is a natural AAAAA quilted top on swamp ash body maple neck and board with PJ pickups chrome hardware, built April 2003 and I bought this as a certified Pre-Owned in the Sadowsky shop NY 2004, I had Sadowsky make me a clear pickguard as the original white one covered up the wood too much but will be included with sale, comes with Sadowsky case and all paper work. traded

Both basses have recently had a full pro set up by Jon Shuker feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the basses.
Thanks James

Edited by james

[quote name='james' timestamp='1342363536' post='1733741']
Haha not really after a trade but let me know what your thinking of what's the worst I can say!
James
[/quote]

Well, all I have to offer is the Performance Guitars Louis Johnson Dragon custom bass in my sig; I've just put it up this weekend for trades...bloody awesome bass and not sure I really want to part with it, but just testing the water to see what comes up and was thinking a Sadowsky might be a nice alternative.

[quote name='chuck_stones' timestamp='1342375851' post='1733982']
Well, all I have to offer is the Performance Guitars Louis Johnson Dragon custom bass in my sig; I've just put it up this weekend for trades...bloody awesome bass and not sure I really want to part with it, but just testing the water to see what comes up and was thinking a Sadowsky might be a nice alternative.
[/quote]
Thanks for the offer not really what I'm after but good luck with the bass, I am a big fan of Lewis Johnson ever since I got the Star Licks video back in the late 80s in fact it's the reason I got a 77 Stingray.
James

[quote name='james' timestamp='1342377175' post='1734022']
Thanks for the offer not really what I'm after but good luck with the bass, I am a big fan of Lewis Johnson ever since I got the Star Licks video back in the late 80s in fact it's the reason I got a 77 Stingray.
James
[/quote]
I figured as much, but always worth a punt ;) Best of luck with the sale/trade - really stunning looking basses; god I wish I was rich.