Why become a member? ×

SOLD Stingray Fretless and Fender Jazz Fretless

jcater

The following 2 are up for sale

[b]Stingray Fretless E05351[/b] DOB: 11[sup]th[/sup] May 1998 Black fretless 2EQ. This has a lined fretboard and is in very good condition ---------- [b]£600[/b]

[b]Fender Jazz Fretless C025935[/b] 1985 Black Fender Jazz fretless MIJ. Unlined neck and replacement badass bridge and seymour duncan pick ups ------------- [b]£500[/b]

This will be collection only. I'm not into posting them. I'm in kent if anyone wants to try them.

Edited by jcater

Have not get any pictures of the stingray at the moment but will get some organised. It is a rosewood lined neck, black body with tortoise shell pick guard.

I'm confident that anyone who comes to see it will love it. Don't really want to sell either but have aquired a couple more basses and am working on a one in one out system otherwise there would be no end to my collecting

I've got a 2002 clone of your Ray......I paid £700 last year for mine and don't regret a penny of it. The 2eq Ray is just made for Fretless - even a half wit like me can get a great sound out of it. Cant believe yours hasn't sold yet (shaking head smart icon)

Thank you

If it doesn't go that is fine. I only want to sell it as I made a deal with my other half on one in one out. It is a really nice bass. I'm sure that the first person to come and try it will buy it

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1342471183' post='1735849']
I've got a 2002 clone of your Ray......I paid £700 last year for mine and don't regret a penny of it. The 2eq Ray is just made for Fretless - even a half wit like me can get a great sound out of it. Cant believe yours hasn't sold yet (shaking head smart icon)
[/quote]

If it had been unlined and, I didn't have to travel to Kent, I may well have bought by now. Anyway, have a bump for a nice bass and all the best with the sale.