Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Head SOLD! Cabs SOLD! ASHDOWN EVOll500 RIG FOR SALE

paddybass

I'm selling my spare rig which sits in the garage just in case. I've had it about 9 months but only use the head from time to time which works fine, no problems. I tried the whole rig out when I bought it on a couple of gigs and it all sounds good, as far as I can tell everythings sweet. You are welcome to give it a try out first before parting with your cash.

Made in UK model

EVOll 500 WATT HEAD
ABM 410T 8 OHM 600 WATTS
ABM 115 500 8 OHM 300 WATTS

The cabs have seen some heavy use, before I bought them, look ok from the front but have some scuffs and scrapes on the back. Kept in a dry garage under cover.

All in all a big, loud rig for little money, heavy but worth it.

Call me on 07734 303599 for more info, based in Poole, collection only.

Thanks.

Update - Head £250,

Edited by paddybass

Dont be put off by the fact it's a bit tatty around the edges, on stage at a distance it still looks good and is still an awesome rig, it'll get your danglies dancing, open to a little negotiation, make a decent offer. This is Made In UK! 07734303599

I'm also selling my TC Electronics BC410 and BC212 cabs, with soft covers, got a few nicks here and there but good condition and speakers perfect, £450 the pair. Looking to buy 1 good rig plus whatever, what have you got? cheers.

[quote name='paddybass' timestamp='1341044610' post='1713079']
Looking to buy 1 good rig plus whatever, what have you got? cheers.
[/quote]

Genz Benz Streamliner600: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/179032-fsft-genz-benz-streamliner-600-w-custom-flight-case/