Why become a member? ×

FS Lakland Darryl Jones 4 string - Beautiful!

White Cloud

For (reluctant) sale is my gorgeous 05 Korean Lakland Darryl Jones 4 string in black sparkle.

This model features the excellent Aero pickups and is very lightweight (the lightest Lakland I have owned or played). The reputation of these early DJ's kind of goes before them - this is the best jazz bass I have ever played. The action is very low, playability is awesome and the neck has been extremely stable over the years.

Condition is very good, only a small area of very superficial scratches on the rear of the body & a scratch on the metal bridge plate near the E string saddle. The neck has a bit of natural ageing in coloration but is in great order.

I had a Hipshot D tuner fitted two or three years ago and the sale will include a quality Gator hard case which is in great shape.

This bass has been cared for and although it has made limited appearances at some of my gigs it has not had a huge ammount of playing time. The frets therefore are in great shape.

I am realistically looking for in the region of £700 for her - the buyer either collecting in person or funding for shipment/delivery.

The only trade I would consider would be for a EBMM SR5 - however weight would be an issue due to an old back injury of mine!

This is a reluctant sale - but as I only play 5 string these days someone else now has the chance to own her. Thanks for looking :D

[attachment=111652:017.JPG] [attachment=111653:012.JPG] [attachment=111654:013.JPG]
[attachment=111655:015.JPG] [attachment=111656:016.JPG]