Why become a member? ×

Fender 76 Precision Bass

SidVicious1978

Here is my 76 Fender Bass it has a lovely 3 piece body ash (not and back breaker) with a maple neck the bass has been well used but still in good condition the wiring has been changed when i got it but i tried to replace them with the correct pot's (as seen in Photo) the saddle screws and intortation screws have been changed also.

Comes complete with a black and white pickguard and covers(not original) and thumbrest and a lovely molded hardcase (Fender)

£1100 or ono
due to getting a car which will all go to insuring it

photo's up soon

Edited by SidVicious1978

[indent=1]

[b] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b][size=3]I am on FB and this comes up:[/size][/b][/font][/b]

[b] This content is currently unavailable[/b]
[/indent]

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

What sort of saddles and screws have you put on the bridge, Sid...? They don't show in the pics.

Price is good in my opinion. The fact that it has a case at all is a bonus.

Good luck with the sale, tho' you shouldn't need much luck. Once we find out what the exact bridge specs are this shouldn't be on here much longer.

Cheers.

well after the screws broke off in the saddles i got the man himself (The Bass Doc) to drill out the screws then replaced with fender intonation screws along with the saddle screws
its the standard 70's bridge
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/62553177@N08/7377465310/in/photostream"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/62553177@N08/7377465310/in/photostream[/url]