Why become a member? ×

SOLD

chuck_stones

Got this in a trade recently and whilst it's freaking awesome, I need cash and don't have cause to keep it, so it's gotta go.

In near mint condition;

Korean made Ibanez ATK 700
Light ash body
Maple fretboard, jumbo frets
5-piece laminate BO neck (Birdseye maple and possibly Wenge?)
Blue Moon finish with (5mm) quilted maple top.
Massive bridge plate with string through body option.
3-band EQ, Ibanez ATK triple coil pickup with 3-way 'character' switch (as best I can tell this changes it from single coil neck > humbucker > single coil bridge? - if anyone knows better, I'd love to know)
EDIT: Thanks to an enquiry I've been reminded to mention that this bass weighs in at 9.5lbs.

Currently strung with a set of D'Addario flatwounds but can change these for Roundwounds if preferred.

All in all a bloody lovely, well built bass with tonnes of tone and attack. Gigged just once and has been well looked after, I'd give the condition a 9.9/10 - it still has the QC stickers on the electronics cavity and only faint marking on the lacquer when held in the right light.

I know these aren't that easy to find these days and given the condition is a bit of a gem, so will look for [s]£325[/s] [b]£275[/b] delivered (o.v.n.o). Happy for buyer to collect from Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Probably one of the best basses you'll find for £275 or less.

Any questions, please just get in touch :)

Edited by chuck_stones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the next 3 days (until Sunday 2nd September at 00:00hrs) I'm offering this bass up for £225 not delivered (cash on delivery or collection). Personal delivery is possible to within 100 miles of Tunbridge Wells if the buyer covers my fuel costs. Alternatively it'll be around £20 for a courier, please contact me for a quote.

Absolute bargain ! until recently I had two a ATK300 & 400 models, they sound and feel like a £500+ bass
very versatile in the tones too, great Ray tone as well as a more classic P

£225 is a laughable price for buyer