Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD! PLEASE IGNORE (or tell me how to delete!) Ashdown ABM 210T 2X10"

MattB

As explained elsewhere, my Ashdown gear is being sold to make space (and cash!) for a new MarkBass set-up, so I'm selling the 2x10 Ashdown cab and (elsewhere on the forum) the EVO II 500 head.

This cab has been subjected to a bit of DIY 'prettification' with ample use of new black vinyl and plenty of staple gun action over the oritginal cover! However, it all looks fine to the normal human (as you can hopefully see from the photos) and, more importantly, sounds like an absolute monster. I gigged with just this 2x10 and the Ashdown head and can heartily recommend the coupling.

Anyway, I'd reduced the price to compensate for the DIY appearance, not that it ever made any odds to me when using it!

Official guff and my photos below:

[attachment=109910:Photo 08-06-2012 11 23 59.jpg] [attachment=109911:Photo 08-06-2012 11 24 24.jpg] [attachment=109915:Photo 08-06-2012 11 25 25.jpg] [attachment=109923:Photo 08-06-2012 11 24 38.jpg]
Loaded with custom Ashdown drivers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance, MAG cabinets look as good as they sound with retro vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, cloth grilles and NEW double-wing badges. Partnered with the MAG 300 EVO III amp head, they create the perfect rig for the hard-working bass player. The MAG 210T Deep is rated at 250W / 8 Ohms, and features 2 x 10” Ashdown custom drivers with a switchable HF tweeter (Off, High, Low) for enhanced top end response.

The ABM 210T produces rich, full-range tone with serious punch.

The ABM 210T is a 300W, 8-ohm bass cabinet with 2 - 10" Ashdown BlueLine drivers and a tweeter.

Ashdown BlueLine speakers are designed to achieve a superb balance of power; transparency; and deep, controlled low end without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound.

The precision-tuned, birch plywood cabinet is protected by chromed metal corners. Special Ashdown-designed metal handles are used in favor of inferior flip handles, which can rattle after years of use.

[b]Features[/b]
[list]
[*]300W continuous, 600W program power handling
[*]2 - 10" BlueLine speakers
[*]High-frequency tweeter
[*]High-grade birch plywood construction
[*]Chromed metal corners
[*]Metal handles
[/list]

Edited by MattB