Why become a member? ×

SOLD: SGC Nanyo Bass Collection with Artec SE-2 preamp £145

basskit_case

This particular listing is for a bass that I purchased from Paul S toward the end of March this year, original thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/172229-sgc-nanyo-sold-yamaha-rbx800e-also-now-sold/page__p__1598887__hl__nanyo%20yamaha__fromsearch__1#entry1598887"]here[/url].

Not long after purchasing this I got hold of a SB330 on eBay which has meant this bass is not being used as much as it should.

This is a black active p/j pickup bass to which Paul added the Artec preamp, this has been very well looked after since I received, it has not even left the house. As mentioned on the original thread it is not clear which model this is as there is no model number sticker on the battery cover, but assume that it is a SB310.

[s]I will also include the original Bass Collection preamp, which Paul passed onto me when I bought the bass from him.

I am looking for £155 delivered which is what I paid Paul, thanks.[/s]

I am now looking for £145 delivered and keeping the original Bass Collection preamp

Edited by basskit_case

I remember trying one of these back in the 80s ([i]I would have been 2 or 3 at the time ;) ;) [/i]) - what were they?? £600 or so?? I was very impressed...to the point where when I started playing again(after a 12 year break) I looked to see if I could find one..None for sale at that time - had I known what I now do I would have held out..

Good luck with the sale..well done whoever buys it!!