Why become a member? ×

ampeg 610hlf PRICE DROP! all trades considered!

the classic 610hlf ampeg cab its a beauty but im looking into trading her in as my house has the smallest stairs in the world!

id probs be wanting about 500 quid for the cab.

can't really post due to size, so pick up from my house in plymouth, southwest uk

[attachment=109975:P1010246.JPG]

here it is with my fb4 and new markbass head.

open to any cabinet trades ideally a 410, but also wouldnt mind a 212 or will trade for two 112's, 15's also considered

also open to doing a trade for a bass plus cash, looking for a jack cassidy epi or jazz bass atm.

oh and also open to trading for some effects? im looking for a whammy 4/5, boss pitchshifter, m9/13, eventide space, all the mooer pedals! most of the moogerfooger pedals, a nice wah pedal, and a large pedal board like a diago showman or tourman?

but if you like the cab get in touch, its an awesome cab and im gutted to let it go but we really like our new house!

andy

Edited by 0175westwood29

up for any trades now, mainly tho would still prefer a markbass or barefaced cab! can't really move on the price as 650 is really cheap as this is alot of cab for your money!!!!

its really not as bad to move around as you would think, and i used to take my whole rig around in the back of a ford fiesta! 610 cab, head, bass and pedal board!

andy