Why become a member? ×

Photos not showing in threads.

Evil Undead

I don't know if this is a site issue or a me issue but I posted some threads this evening with pictures, and they showed up fine at first but now they're like little boxes with blue question marks in.

They were posted from photobucket image codes, and I haven't made any changes to the photobucket account since.

I'm currently on my phone viewing the desktop site, and I was on my PC earlier when I could see them - maybe that has something to do with it?

Only time I get that is when I'm at work & it's due to certain hosts being blocked (places where pics are linked to).

What I get is unable to view pics posted by waynepunkdude, but that's only in Safari & it's fine in Chrome (it did bug me for ages).

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1338717641' post='1678284']
Are you running Incognito for Safari?
[/quote]

Not that I'm aware of. Would it sort that issue?

Edited by xgsjx

No. It's a Facebook and Google tracking blocker and therefore it will stop images hosted by either of these two sites from displaying in other sites. I have it installed on my laptop and AFAIK it's the reason why I can't see some peoples posted images because they are linked from Facebook.