Why become a member? ×

Serious Electric Bass: The Bass Player's Complete Guide to Scales and Chords (Contemporary Bass Series) by Joel Di Bartolo £13

I'm having a clear out... going to start adding stuff here, photos will come/ be added tomorrow or when people ask if I don't get around to it....
A lot of the stuff people will have first dibs on, I guess I shouldn't stick them up till I hear back....

[size=5][s]Standing on the shoulders of Motown. £15 posted[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD![/color][/size]
[s]Ex condition, 2 CD's (a few pencil marks on some of the bars on 1 or two of the songs)[/s]

[size=5]Serious Electric Bass: The Bass Player's Complete Guide to Scales and Chords (Contemporary Bass Series) by Joel Di Bartolo. £13 posted[/size]
Awesome book, full of theory and not as dry as it sounds.

[s][size=5]Bass Culture: The John Entwhistle Bass Collection. £28 posted SOLD![/size]
[size=5][size=4]Not really sure how I ended up buying this! But great for the pictures. It's a hard cover first edition (though I doubt there was a second edition!) tour through John's bass and guitar collection- lots and lots of nice pictures. Worth it for seeing a whole role of 60's P basses in his garden! Book is in very good condition but dust cover worn on edges with the odd wear worn/tear part esp on corners. Check out the price of this one on amazon! [/size][/size] [size=5][size=4] :blink:[/size][/size][/s]
[size=5][size=4][/size][/size]

[s][size=5]Dunlop Dual Design Straplocks £9 posted SOLD![/size]
silvery colour (they may have another name for the colour, nickel or chrome or something)
Brilliant brilliant strap locks. Like Schaller but without the risk of it gradually loosening and falling off when you least expect it. ;) They also seem to work with Warwick strap locks (but don't quote me on this)
These are a second set I have for some reason BUT the two screws aren't there. I'll root around my box of stuff but lets presume they have gone. I think when I fitted them to an old bass I had I just used the original screws from that bass and lost the dunlop ones.[/s]

Edited by LukeFRC

Thanks to Luke for graciously holding this for me, I found it new and posted for the same price from another source so will pass. Thanks again luke

Edited by Geek99