Why become a member? ×

need a favour from someone with a Skyline Bob Glaub

Graham

Is there anyone in the Kent / Sussex / Surrey area who owns a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub and wouldn't mind me coming over and trying it out? Or possibly even further afield, depending on where you are.

I'm coming to the conclusion that as much as I love the tone and aesthetics of my Duck Dunn, I would prefer a wider neck so a Bob Glaub strikes me as a sensible alternative. In an ideal world it would be an ash / maple rather than as alder / rosewood; but either way would love to give it a spin. I'll come armed with beer / wine / chocolate / dohnuts as applicable and any of my gear you might want to try - see my sig

Cheers,

Graham

The finish? Yeah a dark red; it was previously owned by a couply of Basschat members and I think it was OBBM(?) who had it modified by the Gallery in Camden to have a matched Lindy Fralin jazz pickup added at the bridge and a (currently unused) battery compartment added. I'm not sure if the black pcik-guard is aftermarket too, might be.

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1338364309' post='1673174']
I'm getting married next week so can't get to your neck of the woods right now, but I'll get in contact about a date that suits us both soon
[/quote]

..if she let's you, you mean...