Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB424. Sold via Gmtree

jezzaboy

Here is a Yamaha I got in a trade recently from Andy. It`s in great condition with just a very small ding on the bottom of the bass which cannot be seen from the front of course. Other than that, not a mark on it.

You know what people say about these basses on here, there is plenty of posts about them.

Price is £220 collected or would meet up if not too far. Don`t really want to post but if it needs to be it will be another £15ish.

[attachment=108775:SAM_0478.JPG][attachment=108776:SAM_0479.JPG][attachment=108777:SAM_0480.JPG][attachment=108778:SAM_0481.JPG][attachment=108779:SAM_0482.JPG][attachment=108780:SAM_0483.JPG][attachment=108781:SAM_0484.JPG][attachment=108782:SAM_0485.JPG][attachment=108783:SAM_0486.JPG]

Sold via Gumtreee. Someone missed a bloomin bargain!

Edited by jezzaboy

Jez - pm'd - I like the blackie I have but if you need it for a tribute band we could do a temp swap if you want so you can look mean and I can look all poptastic in red! Whats the diff between a 414 and a 424?

Monday evening bump- good luck with the new(?) band. Sparkly red is not mean & cool??
Saw a good looking Black/Maple P on Glasgow Gumtree - it's disappeared now - but would've looked the part. Mind you i couldn't tell you what an AC/DC bassman uses, but a Pbass must be in there!!

BTW forgot to add that I'd say your price is keen & I'd agree with this 100% -

"Buy with confidence from Jez, one of the good yins."

Edited by Donnyboy

Ta Donny. The cheque is in the post for the kind words.

The price is keen as I need to get shot of it to pay for a P bass that is waiting in the wings....

A bit more info

Yamaha BB 424 bass guitar, alder body, 5 piece neck, rosewood board, P and J pickups, volume, tone and 3 way switch, can be strung through bridge for more susutain or top mounted.

Jazz style neck, nice and thin.

Edited by jezzaboy

No love for this lovely little yam? :sad:

Will entertain very near offers as I need to get shot of this. As long as you aren`t taking the p**s of course.

Weigh is around 10lb if anyone needs to know but it balances so well on a strap.

Edited by jezzaboy

[quote name='Townes1992' timestamp='1338464235' post='1674918']
......mmm very nice mate :) may be interested, weighing out these or a squier......
[/quote]

Far superior than a squier mate.

andy

Bloomin right it`s a shocker!! At this price it should be long gone............But what the heck.

Final price drop. If it doesn`t go at this price I`m gonna keep the thing

£205 collected/meet up

£215 posted to your door