Why become a member? ×

70s Precision on Ebay

ash

This looks in superb condition although the start price reflects this. Looks like its never been played!

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251061440793?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251061440793?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649[/url]

Looks good & I don't think the start price is at all bad :huh: if you're not expecting to pay at least that for a almost unused example 70's P-bass, what do you want? Rubber Biscuit? :)

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1337513694' post='1661106']
Looks good & I don't think the start price is at all bad :huh: if you're not expecting to pay at least that for a almost unused example 70's P-bass, what do you want? Rubber Biscuit? :)
[/quote]
Ha! :lol: Yes reasonable price all things considered, wonder how far it will go? If I hadn't just bought a '77 in similar condition I'd certainly have a punt at this - although I paid rather less for mine :).

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1337514401' post='1661120']
Ha! :lol: Yes reasonable price all things considered, wonder how far it will go? If I hadn't just bought a '77 in similar condition I'd certainly have a punt at this - although I paid rather less for mine :).
[/quote]

Wish I knew where you've done your shopping for the last few years Ash :lol:

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1337543633' post='1661765']
Wish I knew where you've done your shopping for the last few years Ash :lol:
[/quote]
:D The P bass I picked up recently had been overlooked, I think because it had a non original pickup, when I asked the seller it turned out he had kept the original in the case. I made an offer and got the bass. Its a lovely example and even has the matching serial number on a sticker on the rear of the scratchplate!