Why become a member? ×

Anyone know the feeling?

CBbass

YMMV of course, but in my experience, many US sellers are in fact willing to send abroad when asked in a PM. Unless there's an explicit text in the ad stating they won't, many seemingly use the "send to USA" as it is simpler to publish the ad that way. Worth a try, I'd say.

I've persuaded the seller to post here on my expense if I win the auction. He won't pull it though. Took a few emails. But it's pretty much the spec I want which is the first time I've seen one on ebay. I was speaking to a dealer about getting one made to these specs but this should hopefully save me half the price. I don't want to disclose any details at this point but fingers crossed! :)

Regarding the topic itself. Often it can be VERY hard to get exactly what you're after without looking overseas. For example 90% of the stuff over on talkbass is US only, which sucks and they won't budge. I'm sure some people here at least have been in this situation before though.