Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

spector price help

waynepunkdude

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1337374429' post='1659134']
I'm no Spector expert, but it looks like one of the far eastern ones, a bit like the current performer series.
[/quote]

It's definitely one of the far eastern ones, but I'm unsure as to which model as they renamed them all. Currently they're the "Legend" & " Performer" series but I think Waynes bass is an earlier incarnation.

I would think it's got to have been a good buy for £150.00 though; I've not heard a bad word said about these import models.

Edited by RhysP

Silly question, but are you sure it says 'special' on the truss rod cover? If it's a Q4 it should only say Spector - if you squint it [i]could [/i]read special... :rolleyes:

Not that this matters at all, I'm just sure I've never seen a Spector with anything other than the company name on the truss rod cover.

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1337539335' post='1661659']
Silly question, but are you sure it says 'special' on the truss rod cover? If it's a Q4 it should only say Spector - if you squint it [i]could [/i]read special... :rolleyes:

Not that this matters at all, I'm just sure I've never seen a Spector with anything other than the company name on the truss rod cover.
[/quote]

Yeah, that was my bad when I saw it in the window, it says Spector.